1. This promotion will start on 15 December 2018 and ends on 15 January 2019. The promotion will close at 23h59 on 15 January 2019.
2. The promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except the director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of Heineken South Africa or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, Heineken South Africa or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion or the relatives and/or family members of the employees and family members of the respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
3. All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof. Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. To stand a chance to receive R5 airtime, the participant must purchase any 2 Heineken, Amstel, Windhoek or Strongbow cans in any pack size from any participating outlet, dial *120*367#, follow the instructions and enter the unique code found on their product underliner (under tab). Airtime vouchers are limited and cannot be redeemed once exhausted and/or the promotion period has ended.
5. We have taken care to make sure that the prize (s) are of good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize (s) “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that you may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this promotion, including consequential and economic loss.
6. The prize is not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
7. Heineken South Africa reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend or amend this promotion at any time during the promotion for any reason or if it experiences difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
8. Neither Heineken South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this promotion and/or receipt of the prize offered.
9. Under no circumstances shall Heineken South Africa be liable to anyone who enters this promotion for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to this promotion, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Heineken South Africa or otherwise.
10. By participating in this promotion, each participant hereby consents to the processing of his or her personal information and to the use of such personal information for the purpose of future communications from the promoter to the participant, provided that the participant shall be entitled at any time to opt out of such communications. All personal information will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation including the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the prize draw is conditional upon the winner’s agreement to take part in such publicity and having the opportunity to decline such requirement. The winner will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of Heineken South Africa.
11. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
12. A copy of these terms and conditions are available and can be downloaded from www.heineken.com For all queries in respect of this promotion, please contact Heineken South Africa on 0800 026 027.
13. Heineken South Africa’s standard terms and condition (available at no costs from www.heinekensouthafrica.co.za) apply.
14. Promoter: Heineken South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, Inanda Greens, Building 1, 54 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton.